This attachable suture training pad LF00890 has been designed to attach easily to a leg, arm or hip of either a manikin or a person which will enable the practice of suturing techniques during a clinical simulation experience. The wound will open when cut and can offer the experience of dealing with both deep and superficial wounds. This kit can be used to practice sutures, tying knots and the placement of staples.
The attachable suture trainer kit includes attachable pad base with straps, suture pad, suture scissors, needle holder, scalpel, tissue forceps, nylon suture, instrument case, soft carrying case and instruction manual. Replacement pads are available online (LF00891A).
The Attachable Suture Trainer is also available in a dark skin tone.
Download LF00890 suture training pad product manual
|Product details||Attachable Suture Trainer, White LF00890
Model Dimensions: 18 cm x 8 cm x 10 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.