Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Enhance obstetric training with the Birthing Mechanism, a training system created to aid students in gaining the skills needed to manage routine and difficult deliveries. The simulator supplements the S500 Obstetric Susie Childbirth Skills Trainer and has a removeable end plate for ease of insertion. This is a fantastic addition to clinical skills sessions, for the teaching of medical, nursing, and midwifery students in core obstetric procedures.
The trainer provides students with experience in giving care during labour scenarios and enables them to observe the following:
- Advance and rotation of the foetus through the birth canal
- The crowning of the foetal head
- The manipulation of the vulva to enable passage of the forehead, nose, and ears
- Syringe mouth and nose
- Foetal rotation allowing shoulder presentation
Additionally, the product comes with cervices which are removeable and dilate throughout the delivery process.
The Birthing Mechanism is an innovative trainer that enables students to view the birthing process and develop the relevant practical skills, in a relaxed environment.
- Birthing Mechanism for Obstetric Susie S500
- Birthing Foetus
- Two Dilating Cervices
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Instruction Manual
Birthing Mechanism - S500.10
Model dimensions:51 cm x 46 cm x 33 cm
Model weight: 4kg
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.