Bowel Care and Enema Trainer
Bowel Care and Enema Trainer
5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
The Bowel Care & Enema Trainer P16 / 1022519 by 3B Scientific is a life-size, portable clincial skills trainer. The realistic anatomy allows for practice of bowel care and enema procedures by hospital and care workers without the need for a real patient, to reduce the risk of complications associated with management of lower bowel dysfunction.
The following bowel care skills can be practiced:
- Enema Administration: Cleansing, Oil-Retention, Return-Flow and Medicated Enemas
- Suppositories administration
- Medication administration
- Digital Rectal Examination (DRE) and Stimulation (DRS)
- Digital Removal of Faeces (DRF)
The various functions of the bowel care simulator allow trainees to administer different procedures during the training, with setting changes taking less than 1 minute. A secure fluid reception reservoir system makes the simulator leakage free. Sponge bath practice is also possible using the simulated solid and soluble stool.
The model also features two 3D anatomical models of haemorrhoids to facilitate the explanation of complication or contraindication (A - Displays a rectum frontal section with hemorrhoids, anal fissures and fistulae; B - Displays an external view with swollen anal prolapse and hemorrhoid knots).
Technical features of the Bowel Care Trainer P16:
- Soft and flexible upper buttock which the trainee has to realistically lift to gain access to the anus
- Supports the insertion of CH16 to CH40 catheters and balloon rectal tubes
- The different Digital Rectal Inserts are made of SKINlike™ sturdy silicone to simulate human skin and tissue haptic during DRE and DRS
- Anus stays closed and remains impenetrable after the removal of the catheter due to the high quality of the insert material
- Secure fluid reception reservoir system ensures portability, impermeability, security
- Administer standard enema solutions without risk up to a volume of 2 liters
- Fluid can be drained into the reception reservoir or directly into a nearby sink or canister
- Optimized design to enable a quick and simple installation for each procedure
- Easy to clean
Bowel Care Trainer P16 by 3B Scientific
Secure fluid reception reservoir
1 DRE, 1 DRS and 1 DRF insert
2 magnetic 3D anatomical models of Haemorrhoids
Artificial solid stools (Bristol Stool Chart type I)
Solid (150g) and soluble (60g) stool powder, artificial
Dosage spatula and cup for stool preparation
Bottle of concentrate blood (250ml), artificial
Blood pipette injector
Talcum powder (100g), Vaseline
Plastic storage box for consumables
Soft carrying bag
Additional 1kg of sold stool powder is available to buy separately (1022522)
Buttock Injection Simulator P57 / 1000514
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Model dimensions: 55 x 35 x 32 cm
Model weight: 3.8 kg
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.