This budget neck anatomy model represents the human cervical spine bones and includes the occipital bone, intervertebral discs, vertebral arteries, nerves and spinal cord. This anatomical spinal model is supplied with a base for easy display in a classroom or clinic.
An ideal basic anatomical model for studying the anatomy of the human cervical spine and its associated anatomy.
|Product details||Budget Cervical Spine Model XC-133
Model size: 24 x 12 x 12 cm
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.