An enlarged eye anatomy model, magnified to facilitate study in a classroom or group. The eye anatomical model consists of 7 parts, which can be removed to study the inner anatomy. The following anatomical features can be indentified on this eye model:
A good value model ideal for teaching eye anatomy at a basic level, and for explaining the mechanisms of sight. The jumbo eye model comes on a stand.
|Product details||Budget Giant Eye Model (6 times life size, 7 part) XC-316A
Eyeball diameter: 15 cm; base 12 x 12 cm; height: 25cm on stand.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.