This life-size, plastic hand model features the bones of the hand and wrist and allows for demonstration of the anatomy and functionality of the joints. The metacarpal bones are mounted on springs and the carpal joints are wired to allow some degree of joint movement of the wrist and fingers.
The anatomical hand and wrist model consists of a portion of the ulna and radius, the carpal bones (trapezium, trapezoi, hamate, capitate, scaphoid, lunate, triquetrum and pisiform), the five metacarpal bones, the proximal and distal phalange bones of the thumb, and the proximal, middle and distal phalanges of the fingers.
The hand joint model comes mounted on a stand, which can be removed for closer inspection of the anatomy model by loosening two screws. A good value, budget hand and wrist model to study the basic structure and function of the upper limb. Ideal for physiotherapy and occupational therapy clinics, GP surgeries and schools.
|Product details||Budget Hand and Wrist Model XC-114Model size: 26 cm high including base; 12 cm wide base
Made in China
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.