This budget lungs model represents the structure of a pair of human lungs, which are each mounted on a tripod for easy vieweing.
The lung anatomy model can be dismantled into four parts for easier study. The following anatomical features are visible and are coloured for ease of identification:
The right hand side model presents a cross section of the human lung.
These great value lung models are supplied on a common white display base and would be an ideal aid for teaching basic respiratory anatomy.
|Product details||Budget Lungs Model (4 part) XC-321
Model size: 25 x 13 x 29 cm
Made in China
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.