The Canine IV Leg Simulator is the first ever fully functional canine IV leg trainer and is both practical and affordable. A reproduction of the left foreleg of a medium-sized dog in the sternal recumbent position which comes with two interchangable sleeves - normal fur for routine blood draws and a 'shaved' area for IV catheter insertion.
The model features a replacable vein system which demonstrates actual blood flashback. This model is ideal for veterinary schools and clinics, and can also be used for bandaging and restraint/assistance practice. Canine IV Model Includes a portable storage box with built in IV pole, blood powder, syringe, IV catheter and 2 fluid supply bags. Replacement veins, sleeves and catheters are available to purchase to extend the life of this model.
The Life/form® Canine IV Leg is ISO 9001 and 13485 certified, and comes with a 3 year warranty.
|Product details||Canine IV Leg Training Model LF01016
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.