This life-size canine dental model shows diseased / damaged teeth on the left and normal teeth on the right. The 9 pathologies featured on the canine jaw model include:
The dog jaw model may be opened, closed and separated for closer study. This veterinary anatomy model comes with a two-sided education card and base included. An ideal model for vets to teach pet owners about canine dental anatomy and the importance of good oral health and care. NB: Model is based on the jaw size of an average size dog.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Canine Jaw Model 9195
Model dimensions: 7 x 5 x 3 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.