Casualty Care Rescue Randy
Casualty Care Rescue Randy
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Introducing the Casualty Care Rescue Randy, a multi-purpose adult manikin for training of a wide range of healthcare professionals, including medical students, paramedics and first responders.
The manikin is meticulously crafted to deliver heightened realism in training for the treatment of the three most preventable causes of death: massive haemorrhage, tension pneumothorax, and airway obstruction.
To induce a massive haemorrhage, the manikin exhibits the following types of wounds:
- Femoral and Brachial extremity wounds
- Inguinal and Carotid junctional wounds
The inclusion of these wounds enables training in various procedures, including extremity and junctional tourniquet application, wound packing techniques, and pressure bandage application. The wounds can bleed simultaneously using a manual foot-operated pumping system, creating a realistic and immersive training experience.
Tension pneumothorax can be addressed through needle decompression, which can be performed at two distinct locations on the simulator. This is at the 4th/5th intercostal space in the anterior axillary line and at the 2nd/3rd intercostal space in the mid-clavicular line.
For airway obstructions, nasopharyngeal (nose), oropharyngeal (mouth) and cricothyroidotomy (throat) procedures can be performed.
The Casualty Care Rescue Randy exhibits anatomical precision, featuring articulated joints and weight distribution that faithfully replicates human anatomy. Moreover, the simulator has a blood storage capacity of 3-4 litres and showcases an innovative pumping system that emulates human flow pressure.
To optimise the training experience, the Casualty Care Rescue Randy can be purchased with an optional deluxe pump This device authentically replicates human life-threatening haemorrhage scenarios on the manikin. The self-contained pump system stands as a self-contained unit, enabling the management of four simultaneous bleeds through a wireless fob. Operators can control each fluid line independently, facilitating simulation of both venous and arterial bleeds.
Casualty Care Rescue Randy - 149-6075-6095
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.