This male and female catheterisation model set (160-1933) includes an anatomically correct male and female model to help students practise the correct technique. The models are constructed by a new material which has a realistic flexibility and feel. The models use a 16 FR catheter and are ideal to demonstrate balloon inflation procedures.
Each catheter training model is supplied with its own stand which enables it to be used on a table top. The models include a fluid reservoir to simulate urine flow upon successful insertion of the catheter. Using these models, instructors will be able to ensure their students understand sterilisation techniques and preparing the patient for the procedure as well as insertion and removal of a catheter. A great value training set by Simulaids.
|Product details||Male and Female Catheterisation Trainers Set (160-1933)
Model dimensions: 33 x 25 x 13 cm
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.