The Chest Tube Manikin LF03770 has been designed to aid in the teaching and practice of the skills needed to manage pre-hospital chest trauma as well as ongoing chest tube maintenance.
The right side of the torso has been two cut-away viewing areas to give an understanding of the anatomical relationships between the skin surface, musculature, ribs and lungs. The left side features a pressurized tension pneumothorax site to relive air that has accumulated within the pleural space and is restricting lung inflation. The manikin also features a site where chest tubes may be surgically placed to treat pleural effusion by drawing fluids from the pleural space. You can control the fluid colour, volume and viscosity.
The Chest Tube Manikin is the ideal teaching aid for the concepts and mechanics of closed water-seal drainage systems such as 'Pleur-Evac' units. Features two visual sites for chest tube maintenance, five replacable surgical chest tube sites, five replacable pneumothorax chest pads and a hard carry case. Does not include chest tubes or water-seal drainage system. Replacement Blood Powder (LF03775), Surgical Skin Pads (LF03771), Subcutaneous Pads (LF03772), and Pneumothorax Pads (LF03773) and Methyl Cellulose (LF03774) available for this model - please contact us.
Download Chest Tube Manikin LF03770 product manual.
|Product details||Chest Tube Manikin LF03770
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.