The Chester Chest trainer is a portable, life-like model of a human torso with a detachable right arm, for training in common types of long term vascular access devices (VAD): implanted ports, central venous catheters (CVC) and peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC).
Chester Chest™ is a great tool for the teaching and assessment of fluid infusion, “blood” withdrawal and dressing securement techniques associated with central access devices. Chester Chest can be used in either an upright or supine position.
Chester Chest with Standard Arm
Model dimensions: 39.69cm x 59.69cm x 25.4cm
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.