Chester Chest with Standard Arm
Chester Chest with Standard Arm
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
The Chester Chest trainer is a portable, life-like model of a human torso with a detachable right arm, for training in common types of long term vascular access devices (VAD): implanted ports, central venous catheters (CVC) and peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC).
- The right chest area of Chester Chest has a 9.6Fr tunneled central catheter that is visible up to the clavicle.
- The Dacron cuff on this catheter is also discernable
- The external jugular vein is slightly raised with an opening to attach your own triple lumen catheter and there is also an opening in the upper chest area for placement of a subclavian catheter
- Included with this model is a real port that makes it possible to simulate accessing the following IVAD placements: 'normal'¶, 'tipping'¶, 'wandering'¶ or deeply placed in the left chest area. Successful access is confirmed by a 'blood'¶ return.
- Fluid can be infused and 'blood'¶ withdrawn from all the lines.
- Now supplied with an updated arm 2388 Standard Arm for Chester Chest that is positioned with a greater degree of rotation and extension than the previous arm.
- The arm has a dual 5Fr PICC exiting the basilic vein from the inner bicep area and an IV site.
Chester Chest is a great tool for the teaching and assessment of fluid infusion, 'blood'¶ withdrawal and dressing securement techniques associated with central access devices. Chester Chest can be used in either an upright or supine position.
- Chest skin flap - 0405
- Practice Port - 0406
- Tunneled CVC - 0407
- Dual PICC 5Fr - 0408
- "Wandering " Access Insert - 0420
- "Tipping" Insert - 0430
- Difficult Access Insert - 0440
- 20G IV Catheter in arm
- Arm Tube Set - 0446
- Three Way parallel Tubing Set - 0450
- Simulated Blood Bag - 0451
- Arm Simulated Blood Bag - 0453
- Cornstarch talc - 0458
- Body attached to base
- User Manual
Please select from dark or light skin tones. A model with an advanced arm is available. Replacement parts and a carrying case are also available to purchase.
Chester Chest with Standard Arm VATA 2400 (Light skin) / 2402 (Dark skin)
Model dimensions: 39.69cm x 59.69cm x 25.4cm
Model weight: 3.36 kg
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.