The Life/Form Child CPR / Airway Management Torso LF03633 has been designed to allow students to practice intubation, ventilation, suctioning techniques and CPR.
The CPR toriso is intended as the foundation of the Child CRiSis system as arms, legs, and a defibrillation chest skin can be added later to provide IV access, intraosseous infusions, blood pressure monitoring, and ECG recognition and defibrillation training.
The paediatric CPR torso includes pump lubricant.
Download Child CPR / Airway Management Torso LF03633 product manual.
|Product details||Child CPR / Airway Management Torso LF03633
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.