The peel-back 'skin' layer of this bestselling cloth breastfeeding model reveals a full-colour rendering of the inner structure of the breast that reflects recent breast anatomy research.
Two beads anchored within the model simulate a plugged duct and a breast lump, and a foam insert closely simulates the look and feel of an engorged breast. The breast model can be used to demonstrate nipple preparation, inverted nipple correction, correct breast support, correct mouth position, manual and electric pumping, breast massage, relief measures for sore nipples, manual expression, taking a baby off the breast, plugged ducts, breast self-examination, and more. An elastic strap across the back makes the model easy to handle. A complete set of teaching ideas and instructions comes with each model.
The cloth breast is ideal for antenatal and breastfeeding instruction.
|Product details||Cloth Breast Model 79811
Model dimensions: 14cm diameter
Made in the USA
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.