The Complete Infant CRiSis Manikin LF03709 provides everything you need for PALS training in one manikin. The state of the art training aid offers a complete resuscitation system for teaching essential life-saving techniques for infants, including practice of 4-lead ECG monitoring, IV therapy, umbilical catheterisation, airway management, intraosseous infusion, and CPR without the need for multiple manikins.
The infant training manikin combines tactile and visual realism to off you students the most realistic training experiences. The unique chest skin with an umbilical cord allows practice of proper techniques in umbilical catheterisation, including cutting and clamping. Fluid may be aspirated through the umbilicus, making this training manikin incredibly life-like.
Includes an IV arm and leg for pediatric venipuncture practice. The ephalic and basilic veins are accessible on the IV arm, as well as the dorsal venous arch on the hand; the great saphenous veins are accessible on the IV leg, as well as the dorsal venous arch on the foot. An intraosseous infusion leg demonstrates and simulates the intraosseous infusion procedure. Featuring realistic anatomy and size, the airway management head is ideal for practicing airway management skills on an infant including intubation and suctioning.
The Includes a hard carry case. Replaceable skin and veins on arm and leg (LF03639 and LF03641), bones and skin in intraosseous infusion leg (LF01109 and LF01110), and umbilical cannulation cords (LF03642) and umbilicus clamps (LF03643) available - please contact us. The Interactive ECG Simulator (LF03670) can be purchased separately to add to the capabilities of the manikin.
Download Complete Infant CRiSis Manikin LF03709 product manual.
|Product details||Complete Infant CRiSis Manikin LF03709
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.