The new CPRLilly PRO+ simulator is designed so that life support instructors and healthcare providers can measure, monitor and analyze the CPR performance of up to 10 students at a time. Made in Germany and latex-free, it is a high quality option for your CPR training needs.
The free CPRLilly App (available on Apple and Google play) allows the instructor to follow the CPR performance and deliver objective feedback to the trainee, to enhance CPR instruction and courses. Results can be saved for review at a later time.
Students also receive realtime feedback using the student view on the app. LED lights located directly on manikin’s neck also provide direct CPR feedback and indicate correct compressions parameters (depth, release and rate).
The CPRLilly manikin provides quality CPR feedback as follows:
Key Training Features:
CPRLilly PRO+ meets the requirements for direct feedback and Quality CPR in the AHA guidelines.
1 CPRLilly PRO+ training manikin, 1 charger and battery, 4 lower face masks, 25 throat bags, 12 AED-Pad adapters, 1 carrying bag with training mat
|Product details||CPRLilly Simulator PRO+ (without tablet) 1017772 / P71PRO+
Model dimensions: 78 x 39 x 26 cm.
Model weight: 12.3 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.