5 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
The Cricothyrotomy Training Model LF00994 is the ideal aid for the study and practice of the technique needed to perform a surgical or needle cricothyrotomy procedures.
Perfect for paramedics, EMTs, anaethetists and other emergency and combat professionals, this training model eliminates the need for cadaver material and provides for training and practice to strengthen confidence and ability in performing or assisting in surgical airways.
The Life/Form Cricothyrotomy Training Model model has been designed with anatomically accurate landmarks to aid in site training and give confidence in fast action. The neck is hyper-extended to enable the user to determine the incision site. The simulator trachea can be replaced and the airway runs from top to bottom of the simulator, which enables the stylet and obturator placement after incision. This cricothyrotomy model has a chin and full-size neck and ties can be used to hold the obturator securely. A simulated lung can be inflated to ensure correct positioning.
The cricothyrotomy simulator is supplied with a base, 6 adult trachea inserts (2 soft and 4 rigid), 6 child trachea inserts (2 soft and 4 rigid), 6 replaceable neck skins, 2 simulated lungs, hard carry case and instruction manual. Replacement parts are available to purchase.
Download Cricothyrotomy Training Model LF00994 product manual.
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.