Made in UK
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
This cricotracheotomy skills trainer provides a high quality, life-like alternative to using cadavers or animal tissue. The trainer features soft tissue which provides a realistic tactile feel and a unique trachea which combine to make this a highly effective teaching and training tool.
Ideal for developing key clinincal skills in:
- Palpation of anatomical landmarks, learn needle cricothyroidotomy
- Practice surgical cricothyroidotomy with scalpel
- Responsive incision making identification of cricothyroid and thyroid cartilage
- Practice insertion of mini trach devices
- Use Percutaneous Tracheostomy Kit or Seldinger approach
- Replaceable trachea means stylet and obturator placement can be assessed once the initial incision has been achieved
The Cricotracheotomy Trainer features:
- Up to 36 incisions can be done on a single unit
- Up to 18 mini tracheostomies can be practiced
- Realistic soft tissue feel of the skin
- Full use of devices such as the PCK and UPK (Portex/Smiths and Cook)
- Durable, secure base.
Cricotracheotomy Trainer 1005180
Model dimensions: 45 x 15 x 36 cm
Model weight: 3.2 kg
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.