This respiratory anatomy model G23/1 / 1000275 is a unique reproduction of the bronchial tree and larynx created using computer tomograpy data based on a male aged around 40. This process allows for the natural spatial 3D-relations and the reciprocal location of the segmental bronchi to be preserved and presented in an accurate way. The resulting model allows for study of the anatomy of human lungs like never before. The larynx with hyoid bone and epiglottis and the trachea with primary and lobar bronchi are depicted in one colour on this model. The larynx is removable at the level of the second tracheal cartilage and divisible in the median plane. The epiglottis on the bronichal tree and larynx is mounted flexibly. The various segmental bronchi are made of elastic material and depicted in a selection of transparent colours so that they are easier to distinguish visually. The transparent lungs are removable. This model is ideal for the classroom and clinic alike where detailed study or demonstration of the anatomy of the respiratory system is required.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||CT Bronchial Tree with Larynx and Transparent Lung Model G23/1 / 1000275
Model Dimensions: 22 x 18 x 37cm
Model Dimensions: 1.23kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.