The Deluxe Manual Handling Demonstration Kit comprises of all the products included in the intermediate set, with the addition of a prolapse disc simulator. This complete package is ideal for occupational health professionals to teach all aspects of back care and safe manual handling. The kit includes:
This complete set is perfect for all teaching levels and allows the instructor to demonstrate all aspects of back problem prevention in an interactive way.
*Please note the Vertebral Column study guide in the picture is now out of print and has been replaced by the The Muscular & Skeletal Systems Study Guide.
|Product details||Deluxe Manual Handling Demonstration Kit - 308D
Manufacturer: ESP Models
Comes with manufacturer's One Year Warranty
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.