A flexible spine model for teaching by 3B Scientific that differentiates between the different sections of the human spinal column by use of colour. The coloured spine model uses a different colour to distinguish between the following areas: coccyx, sacrum, 5 lumbar vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae and 7 cervical vertebrae.
This spinal column model also presents fully flexible mounting throughout the spine, spinal nerve exits, L3 - L4 prolapsed disc and cervical vertebral artery. An ideal teaching spine for a student classroom or clinic, to explain the different sections of the vertebral column.
Please note a stand not included with this model, but can be purchased separately (model A59/8).
|Product details||Didactic Flexible Spine Model A58/8
Model height: 74 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.