This coloured dog skull model is a life-size replica of a canine's skull, showing the anatomical structures through didactic painted sections so that the separate bones of the skull can be clearly seen. An ideal skull model for identifying the location of the components of the skull, and studying their relationship to one another.
High quality and intricately hand painted, this dog skull is ideal for canine osteopaths, physiotherapists, and vets. The lower jaw can be moved and removed to make the inner structure visible. Includes a KeyCard in English and German.
|Product details||Didactic Canine Skull Model VET1708
Model dimensions (excluding base): 22 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm
Model weight: approx. 0.5 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer (Germany)
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.