Dog Skull Model
Dog Skull Model
1 Year Warranty
Made in UK
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
This educational plastic dog skull model is a life sized cast of a carefully chosen medium sized adult canine skull. The model has an articulating jaw along with a fully intact dentition, clearly demonstrating the typical characteristics of the teeth and jaw of a carnivore.
A strong mould with intricate detail consistent with UK-manufactured ESP models makes this canine model an ideal veterinary teaching aid to be handled by students, and the model can be easily cleaned using soap and water. This canine skull model is ideal for biology and veterinary anatomy education in schools, colleges and clinics.
Manufacturer: ESP Models
Comes with manufacturer's One Year Warranty
Made in the UK.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.