Drop Test Manikin
Drop Test Manikin
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
The Drop Test Manikin is perfect for testing fall arrest equipment and harnesses.
The rigid trunk reduces slumping when suspended in a harness allowing organisations to properly assess the safety of their fall arrest equipment.
Fall arrest systems are vital equipment due to the many hazards workers face, so equipment needs to be thoroughly checked to ensure their safety and prevent a fatality.
- Close-cell foam in the trunk provides great rigidity and reduced slumping when using harnesses.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the feel of a real unconscious person.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 3 stories with no damage.
- Realistic size and a weight of a 100kg means equipment can be checked to see whether it is safe for people of all sizes.
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- The manikin is made from polyester which is waterproof making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions and is easy to clean.
- Constructed from the same flame retardant material used in police ballistic vests; the manikin has incredibly strength and abrasion resistance.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
The Drop Test Manikin is perfect for use in multiple different sectors including:
- Building sites & Construction
- The Film industry
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
Drop Test Manikin - RLN100
Product Height: 1.8m
Product Weight: 100kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.