Dystocia Calf Model
Dystocia Calf Model
1 Year Warranty
Made in Canada
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Discover this fantastic Dystocia Calf Model to enhance and improve veterinary training. It is perfect for veterinary students as well as those studying animal care and management courses.
The model contains a fully articulated steel skeleton with a ribcage, vertebrae and pelvis. These accurate structures create a high level of realism and students will feel like they are working with real-life animals.
Key features of the model include:
- Realistic movement; durable and flexible skin and tail
- Skull with jaw, teeth, soft palate
- Oesophagus and palpable anus
- Reinforced ears and forelegs with durable hooves for chaining
- Realistic 22.7kg weight
The model is available in 4 different breeds:
- Black Angus
- Red Angus
Considering calving difficulty can lead to a variety of serious problems, early intervention is crucial. Hence, the management of dystocia is a core element of veterinary training and this model will help students gain the necessary experience.
Please note, custom breeds available at an additional cost.
Dystocia Calf Model - VETDC
Product Weight: 24kg
Product Dimensions: 91.44cm x 46.99cm x 33.02cm
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.