Learning to properly position an animal is an invaluable skill for a veterinarian and this dog positioning manikin is built with this purpose in mind. Emily will aid in the teaching of proper positioning for abdominal surgery, x-ray, spay and neuter procedures, advanced spinal stabilization, spinal recumbency and more. The dog positioning model features natural movements and offers realistic resistance, helping vet students to gain the necessary skills and techniques before working on live animals.
Emily K-9 is fully articulated and has rotating shoulder and hip joints with 90° flexibility. The knees, elbows and carpal and hock joints also have a 90° range of motion. The model includes a carry case, kneeling pad and brush. An ideal teaching aid for veterinary colleges and clinics.
Emily K9 Canine Positioning Manikin - VET4030
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.