This eye model by 3B Scientific is a detailed anatomical reproduction of a human eye at an enlarged scale (3 times life size). The anatomy eye model is ideal for teaching or as a study aid the model comes on a base.
The E20 / 1000259 eye model can be separated into the following parts for further study:
The following anatomical features appear on this eye model and are listed in English and Latin on the keycard provided:
I Superior rectus
II Inferior rectus
I II Medial rectus
IV Lateral rectus
V Tendon of superior oblique
VI Inferior oblique
A Fibrous layer of eyeball
B Vascular layer of eyeball
3 Iris with pupil
4 Ciliary muscle
5 Corona ciliaris
7 Ciliary nerves
8 Vorticose vein
8a Ciliary arteries
C Inner layer of eyeball
10 Ciliary part of retina
11 Retinal arterioles
12 Retinal venules
13 Macula and fovea centralis
14 Optic disc
16 Vitreous body
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Eye Anatomy Model (3 times life size, 6 part) F15 / 1000259 Model Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 15cm Model Weight: 0.1kg Manufacturer: 3B Scientific.
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.Country of origin: Hungary
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.