Eye Retinopathy Trainer
Eye Retinopathy Trainer
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
This anatomically accurate adult Eye Retinopathy Trainer offers a true representation of an adult's head and neck.
Featuring delicate facial details and created in the standard fundus examination position, this retinopathy trainer is great for trainee opticians.
As multiple fundus lesions will regularly be seen during ophthalmic clinics, this model allows trainers and students to simulate different lesions. These lesions can be seen through the slides provided, the slides can be used on the model or displayed through an overhead projector.
Students can gain vital ophthalmic clinical skills with this trainer, such as examination of the retina and fundus. The 13 lesions that can be studied are listed below:
- Normal retina
- Senile macular degeneration (MAD) /drusen
- Central retinal vein occlusion
- Hypertensive retinopathy
- Disc cupping
- Optic atrophy
- Mild background diabetic retinopathy
- Background diabetic retinopathy
- Pre-proliferative diabetic retinopathy (1)
- Pre-proliferative diabetic retinopathy (2)
- Proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- Diabetic retinopathy
- 1 x Eye Retinopathy Trainer
- 13 x Slides for fundus lesions
- 1 x Operation manual
Eye Retinopathy Trainer - A-104445
Product Dimensions: 13.1cm x 10.2cm x 8.4cm
Product Weight: 3.53kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.