This is the ultimate collection for learning and teaching feline anatomy, perfect for veterinary classrooms and practices, or for pet owners. Save at least 10% off the price of individual products!
Covering skeletal, muscular and internal anatomy of a cat, plus common diseases, the feline anatomy and pathology collection includes the following products:
The Feline Jaw Model comes with a two-sided education card and base included and may be opened, closed and separated for closer study.
The Feline Hip / Pelvis Model comes with a base and information card, ideal for vets to show pet owners the anatomical features of the hip/pelvis area.
The Feline Shoulder / Elbow Model a two-sided education card and base included.
The Feline Heartworm Model shows a cat heart infested with a single heartworm, comes with a two-sided education card and base.
The Budget Cat Skeleton Model comes with plastic base included, ideal for feline anatomy study.
This anatomy chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied). Designed and printed in the UK, exclusive to AnatomyStuff.
The anatomical charts and models included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually!
|Product details||Feline Anatomy & Pathology Collection FELPCOLL
This chart measures 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.