Our large, laminated cycling anatomy poster shows how the muscles and bones of the female body are used while cycling. Designed with 100% anatomical accuracy and in beautiful colour, our cycling anatomy chart will help viewers understand the anatomical structure of the female body when exercising.
Our cycling anatomy chart is ideal for bike enthusiasts and professional cyclists alike! The major bones and muscles are clearly labelled, making our cycling anatomical poster the perfect way to teach, learn and revise dynamic sports anatomy.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, the cycling poster is also available in a version showing a male cyclist.
The cycling anatomy chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficient for wall displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied), or cleaning with a damp cloth. Designed and printed in the UK.
**NEW! This chart is now available in a fine art print format in A1 or A2 size, with framing options available.*
|Product details||Female Cycling Anatomy Chart / Poster - Laminated CYCF100
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.