This female pelvis anatomy model is a life size replica in 3 parts, based on an original cast of a bony female pelvis with ligaments. Pelvis model H20/2 / 1000286 shows the following anatomical details:
The Female Pelvis Model with Ligaments features a midsagital section through the fifth lumbar vertebrae, sacrum and coccyx. This allows both halves of the pelvis to be taken apart, showing a part of the cauda equina in the vertebral canal. The left half of the fifth lumbar vertebra is removable. The right half of the model shows the pelvis ligaments listed below:
This detailed pelvic model is ideal for teaching or learning the detailed anatomy of the ligaments of the pelvis.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Female Pelvis Model with Ligaments H20/2 / 1000286
Model Dimensions: 19 x 27 x 19cm
Model Dimensions: 1kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.