This cast of horse lower limb is made up of the long pastern bone (or first phalanx), the short pastern bone (or second phalanx) and the coffin bone (or third phalanx). The equine foot skeleton model does not include the hoof, which would normally enclose the coffin bone. The bones are wired together to allow demonstration of the movement of the foot joint.
The plastic horse skeleton foot model does not feature the ligaments, tendons, cushions and cartilage that contribute to the complicated structure of the horse’s foot. An ideal model for veterinary student study or to explain equine anatomy to horse owners.
Flexible Horse Foot Skeleton Model / Hoof Model - VET4360
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.