Highly detailed cast of a 40.5 week old foetus skull by Bone Clones ideal for detailed anatomical study of the developing skeletal system.
The full term infant skull model has been reproduced with very accurate bony nuances, and colouring so that it is difficult to distinguish between the model and a real skull. This skull exhibits characteristics of prenatal development. A one piece skull model.
Foetal Skull Model (40.5 weeks) 4742
Manufacturer: Bone Clones
Size 11.9L x 9.1W x 8.5H (cm)
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.