Fred is a first-class human skeleton model with a flexible spine which allows almost all natural bending positions or postures. Once flexed this human skeleton model will remain fixed in position to demonstrate correct and incorrect posture or various pathological conditions. In addition, all skull and neck movements can be demonstrated.
Made by 3B Scientific in Germany, the Fred skeleton model features all fissures, foramen and anatomical details which have been carefully reproduced.
The Fred Flexible Human Skeleton Model is ideal for physiotherapy students and professionals, and other students interested in human movement and the function of the spine and skeleton at university-level education. It is also an ideal skeleton model for clinics.
|Product details||Flexible Full-size Human Skeleton Model "Fred" A15 (1020178
Skeleton Model height: 5' 5" / 1.65 m
Model weight: 8kgs
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full Three Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.