Fred Flexible Skeleton Model
Fred Flexible Skeleton Model
5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
Fred is a first-class human skeleton model with a flexible spine which allows almost all natural bending positions or postures. Once flexed this human skeleton model will remain fixed in position to demonstrate correct and incorrect posture or various pathological conditions. In addition, all skull and neck movements can be demonstrated.
Made by 3B Scientific in Germany, the Fred skeleton A15 / 1020178 model features all fissures, foramen and anatomical details which have been carefully reproduced.
- The skull is dissectible into 3 parts: calvarium, base of skull and lower jaw, with individually inserted teeth
- The upper and lower extremities are flexibly mounted and removable.
- Rotation and movements of skull on 1st and 2nd cervical vertebrae can be demonstrated.
- The spine includes nerve branches and vertebral artery, and a dorso-lateral disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae.
- Articulating joints allow for movement - great for demonstration purposes.
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- Top quality, life size natural casting "Made in Germany"
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- On a stable metal stand with 5 castors (painted white); can be removed from stand
- Easy to remove limbs
- Transparent dust cover included (heavyweight dust cover available to purchase separately)
The Fred Flexible Human Skeleton Model is ideal for physiotherapy students and professionals, and other students interested in human movement and the function of the spine and skeleton at university-level education. It is also an ideal skeleton model for clinics.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
Skeleton Model height: 5' 5" / 1.65 m
Model weight: 8kgs
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.