This fully functional skeleton model features a unique flexible assembly of all joints, allowing individual joints to move in a nearly lifelike way. The A153S / 1020180 skeleton allows for demonstration of complex motions of the upper extremity, e.g. the shoulder blade rotation when the arms are raised. Even the position of the radial and ulnar bones during inward and outward rotation of the lower arm can be graphically demonstrated.
The life-size functional skeleton comes mounted on a hanging stand and the skeleton's flexible spine allows for natural movement (lateral inclination, flexion and extension, rotation). Even the restricted mobility of the iliosacral joint and the sacrococcygeal joint can be demonstrated. Once the Frank skeleton has been put into a postural position, the skeleton model is able to hold the position itself. A great functional human skeleton model ideal for physiotherapists or other professionals requiring very detailed demonstration of human movement.
This skeleton has been developed with the assistance of John Chester M.D. (consultant at the Feldenkrais Guild N.A.)
Features of the functional human skeleton "Frank" include:
A superb skeleton for when very detailed joint articulation is required, for university-level education or professional use.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Functional "Frank" Skeleton Model A15/3S / 1020180 with hanging stand
Model height: 186 cm
Model weight: 8 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Made in Germany. Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.