A life-size, hand painted model of the brain, which can be divided into right and left brain halves for detailed study of the internal anatomy of the brain.
The right half of the brain model shows the brain regions in colour (parietal, temporal, occipital, and frontal), and on the left half the functional areas are shown in colour.
The left half can be further divided into 4 parts showing the frontal with parietal lobes, temporal with occipital lobes, half of the brain stem and half of cerebellum. It is painted to show 5 cortical areas of the brain: the primary motor cortex, the sensory cortex, the visual cortex, Broca‘s area (motor/speech), the auditory cortex, and Wernicke‘s speech area.
This functional and regional brain anatomy model is ideal for anatomical study and comes with a key card and base included.
Functional / Regional Brain Model C922
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer Size: 18 x 15 x 14 cm Weight: 0.7 kg
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.