A life-size, hand painted model of the brain, which can be divided into right and left brain halves for detailed study of the internal anatomy of the brain. The left half can be further divided into 4 parts showing the frontal with parietal lobes, temporal with occipital lobes, half of the brain stem and half of cerebellum. The right half of the brain model shows the brain regions in colour, and on the left half the functional areas are shown in colour.
This functional and regional brain anatomy model is ideal for anatomical study and comes with a key card and base included.
|Product details||Functional / Regional Brain Model C222 Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer Size: 18 x 15 x 14 cm Weight: 0.7 kg|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.