GERi / KERi IV Arm
GERi / KERi IV Arm
5 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
The GERi / KERi IV Arm is a training aid which can be used with any GERi and KERi manikins. Features replacable skins and latex veins which roll when palpated and a realistic flashback occurs with proper needle placement. The shoulder can be used for intramuscular injection training.
The arm rotates at the elbow for easy accessibility to the antecubital fossa, along the forearm, and at the back of the hand. A bony landmark at the shoulder identifies soft tissue for intramuscular injections. The vascular structure provided by tubes allow for the injection and removal of synthetic blood removed, allowing practice in the techniques of blood drawing and starting intravenous infusions.
Although this arm will provide years of trouble-free usage, the skin and veins can be readily replaced when needed. The outer skin is easily peeled off revealing
the "core" and veins, literally providing a brand new arm. The life of the replaceable skin and veins will be prolonged by utilizing smaller needle sizes (such as 20- to 25-gauge). However, if instruction with larger needle sizes is required, this can be done; the skin and veins will merely need to be replaced sooner.
Life/form Artificial Venous Blood (LF00846) and a Skin and Vein Replacement Kit (LF03215) are available to buy online. Replacement Vein Tubing Sealant Kit (LF01099) is also available, please contact us to purchase.
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.