The Jaw Anatomy Model 1001250 / VE290 is a useful tool for explaining the necessity of proper dental care as well as teaching dental anatomy. The front section of bone and all the teeth are removable from the half lower jaw and one incisor is longitudinally section. The nerves, blood vessels, the sublingual and submandibular glands are shown on the model.
The diseased teeth featured show different stages of cavities, ranging from a small and easy to treat example to advanced degradation of a molar, showing the exposed root.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Half Lower Jaw Model with 8 Diseased Teeth (19 part) 1001250 / VE290
Model Dimensions: 22 x 32 x 9 cm
Model Dimensions: 1.1kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.