This quality hand anatomy model shows the anatomical detail of the ligaments and tendons in the human hand, wrist and lower forearm. Model (M33 / 1000357) shows the interosseous membrane between the radius and ulna is shown along the bones of the hand. The flexor retunaculum is detachable from the hand skeleton.
There is also a detachable section that can be fitted on the hand model. This removable section features the clinically important structures of the carpal tunnel including the flexor retinaculum, mediane nerve and tendons of the hand.<
The Hand Skeleton Model with Ligaments and Carpal Tunnel is an ideal tool for teaching or studying the anatomy of the human hand.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Hand Skeleton Model with Ligaments and Carpal Tunnel M33 / 1000357
Model Dimensions:13 x 23 x 10cm
Model Dimensions: 0.5kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.