This hand skeleton model shows the anatomy of the human hand and wrist in life-size detail, and includes the distal portion of the ulna and radius. The individual bones are mounted on wire.
The following anatomical structures are shown on the hand model: tendons of flexor digitorum superficialis muscle, tendon of flexor pollicis longus muscle, vagina communis tendinum musculorum flexorum (common flexor sheath of hand), transverse carpal ligament and median nerve.
The Hand Skeleton with Tendons, Nerves and Carpal Tunnel model cannot be dissected but it is supplied with a removeable display stand.
|Product details||Hand Model with Muscles, Ligaments and Nerves M260
Size: 14 x 24 x 4 cm
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's three year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.