1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Introducing the state-of-the-art HeartSim 200 – a battery-operated ECG rhythm simulator meticulously engineered to replicate both standard and modified cardiac rhythms in adults and children. This is an invaluable asset to healthcare professionals and training providers delivering training in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
Characterised by its variable pulse rate and strength, the simulator is highly versatile. It offers a comprehensive selection of 30 cardiac rhythms, comprising 17 modified rhythms (such as Torsade de Pointes) and 7 paediatric rhythms. Notably, the simulator incorporates special features, such as paroxysmal and ignore shock rhythms.
In one compact and convenient unit, the HeartSim 200 is a ground-breaking product that provides all the essential rhythms required to facilitate the ACLS course. Moreover, the simulator is supplied with a soft carry case as part of its standard package, allowing convenient and easy transportation.
HeartSim 2000 - 260010
Product Dimensions: 24 cm x 14.4 cm x 9.6 cm
Product Weight: 0.91kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.