Haemorrhage Control Arm Trainer
Haemorrhage Control Arm Trainer
Made in Germany
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
This 3B Scientific Haemorrhage Control Arm Trainer has realistic wound and bleeding simulation. Designed to help first response teams carry out life-saving care, using techniques such as haemorrhage control with wound packing and tourniquet application.
Learn how to manage bleeding control and traumatic injuries on a human arm. This medical trauma training simulator is suitable for Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) and Civilian Casualty Care Training.
Medical students will gain confidence when dealing with emergency trauma wounds, managing difficult bleeding scenarios, using tourniquets and wound packing.
The arm is equipped with three different wound patterns:
- Deep laceration or stab wound (5 cm)
- Large calibre gunshot wound through and through (GSW)
- Junctional wound in the shoulder area
This medical training simulator has bleeding wounds which can be controlled by an instructor. The manual blood pump simulates venous or arterial pulsatile blood haemorrhaging. Get real-time direct feedback, when the haemorrhage has been successfully managed the bleeding will stop.
Choose from stand-alone use, or for added realism and in-field training, use the detachable carry strap from the included bag. Simply clip the strap on and wear the Haemorrhage Control Training Arm.
Use this model to learn about tourniquet application, wound packing (including junctional wounds) and XSTAT (hemostatic device) application.
The Haemorrhage control training simulator features:
- Full arm of an adult male with a very realistic outer anatomy.
- High quality SKINlike sturdy silicone skin to simulate human skin and tissue haptics.
- Bony landmarks and palpable vessel damaged in the GSW.
- Real-time direct feedback. When the tourniquet has been correctly applied (placement and closing), the bleeding will stop (mechanical occlusion of blood vessels).
- The application of a tourniquet can be made “high and tight” or 5- 8 cm (2”-3”) above the wound.
- Each wound can be hidden with a dedicated cover to offer modular injury scenarios.
- Each wound bleeds independently.
- Designed for practical, in-field use.
- Sturdy construction, no batteries or external power are required.
- Easy to clean and transport (carry case included).
- Great realistic low-cost trainer for repetitive training.
- Trauma Arm with 3 different traumatic wounds
- 3 wound covers
- Manual blood pump system
- Carrying bag
- Trauma Arm wearable belt
- Blood reservoir for 2 liters
- Concentrate of artificial blood 250 ml
The bleeding system included contains:
- A secure blood reservoir (2 litres) with a manual blood pump system, to simulate venous or arterial pulsatile blood haemorrhaging.
- No backflow of the blood to the reservoir during wound packing.
- 250 ml of artificial blood concentrate for the preparation of 2 litres of blood.
Please note, a tourniquet is not included.
Haemorrhage Control Arm Trainer - 1022652 / P102
Product dimensions: 93cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Made in the USA
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.