This quality, life-size spine anatomy model by 3B Scientific includes the pelvis, occipital bone and, vertebral artery. The spine model is mounted on a flexible core, adding extra stability to the spine.
A durable spine model designed for regular hands-on use in the clinic or classroom to demonstrate anatomy, human movement and posture, and spinal pathology.
Spine model A59/1 / 1000130 features include:
Please note that this spine model does not include a stand (but stand can be purchased separately, model A59/8).
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Highly Flexible Spine Model with Pelvis A59/1 / 1000130
Spine Model height: 74 cm
Weight: 1.4 kgs
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.Country of origin: Hungary
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.