Horse Model (12 part)
Horse Model (12 part)
1 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
This large teaching model of a female horse divides down the midline to reveal 11 removable organ parts to teach the equine muscular, reproductive and digestive systems.
The equine anatomy model by Reality Works is approximately 1/6 of the size of a real horse and is a high quality and detailed education tool for hands-on internal and external equine anatomy lessons. The horse model is ideal for biology, veterinary and agricultural studies. Once inserted, the organ pieces remain in situ without support. The body is painted to represent horses coat on one side and muscles and tendons on the other. The equine model divides down the midline revealing the removable internal organs. This 1/6 scale horse model has the following features:
- Splits down the midline giving a full lateral cross-section for anatomical study and removal of internal organs
- 11 removable parts including the horse muscular layer/exterior, tail, heart (2 pieces), lungs, liver, spleen, stomach (2 pieces), large and small intestines (1 piece), and rectum and reproductive tract (1 piece)
- Painted bones and spinal cord
- Supplied with a manual and online teaching aid access
The horse anatomical model is highly detailed and robust and comes mounted on a sturdy base.
Horse Model (12 part) 43010101
Model dimensions: 20 cm x 61 cm x 69 cm / 8” x 24” x 27”
Weight: 16.5 kg / 36 lb
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.