This equine hoof skeleton model will aid veterinary students in studying a real horse foot and lower leg from an Equus caballus skeleton. This horse hoof model is a genuine specimin mounted in Germany, perfect for comparative anatomy studies. The horse leg skeleton and hoof model would be a great educational aid in a veterinary classroom or vet clinic. Please note either a front or hind horse foot will be supplied, up to the carpal joint or tarsal joint respectively.
Our real animal skeleton range by 3B Scientific is prepared by professional taxidermists in Europe, ensuring the models are mounted to the highest quality and that every bone from the animal is displayed. No animals have been bred or killed solely for the purpose of making these specimens, and these models are certified to pose no risk of infection due to infectious zoonotic pathogens.
Horse (Equus ferus caballus)
Order: Odd-toed ungulates
Size: Approx. 50 – 200 cm
Weight: Approx. 100 – 1200 kg
Age: Approx. 20 – 50 years
Skeleton: Approx. 252 individual bones
Number: 36 – 44
Incisors (I): 3/3
Canines (C): 0-1/0-1
Premolars (P): 3-4/3-4
Molars (M): 3/3
|Product details||Horse Foot (Equus Caballus) T300231 / 1021051
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.