This horse skull will enable veterinary students to study the bone anatomy of Equus ferus caballus in detail. The equine skull model is an ideal educational aid for mammal and comparative anatomy courses.
The equine bone specimen consists of approximately 37 individual bones, which are rigidly connected to each other and all the teeth are frmly attached to the jaws.
Our real animal skeleton range by 3B Scientific is prepared by professional taxidermists in Europe, ensuring the models are mounted to the highest quality and that every bone from the animal is displayed. No animals have been bred or killed solely for the purpose of making these specimens, and these models are certified to pose no risk of infection due to infectious zoonotic pathogens.
Horse (Equus ferus caballus)
Order: Odd-toed ungulates
Size: Approx. 50 – 200 cm
Weight: Approx. 100 – 1200 kg
Age: Approx. 20 – 50 years
Skeleton: Approx. 252 individual bones
Number: 36 – 44
Incisors (I): 3/3
Canines (C): 0-1/0-1
Premolars (P): 3-4/3-4
Molars (M): 3/3
Horse Skull (Equus Caballus) T300171 / 1021006
Skull length: approx 60 cm.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.