Made in UK
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
A complete teaching collection for explaining and demonstrating the effects of hypertension. Save at least 5% off the price of individual products with our collections! An ideal model and chart set for training medical and nursing students, as well as general practitioners and pharmacists.
Covering the anatomy of hypertension including a physical model to show the effects of hypertension on multiple organs, the Hypertension Collection includes the following models and charts:
- The Anatomy of Hypertension Chart / Poster – Laminated (TAOHYP100)
- The Anatomy of Hypertension Patient Education Handout - Printable PDF (TAOHYPPDF)
- Hypertension Model Set (4000)
The Anatomy of Hypertension is an easy-to-understand chart clearly explaining what hypertension is, possible dangerous complications, how to reduce risks and blood pressure guidelines. Including many colourful diagrams illustrating the effects of hypertension on the blood vessels, heart, brain, eyes and kidneys. Offering a highly visual learning experience to provide a comprehensive overview of high blood pressure. A great revision tool for medical and nursing students or to be hung in a GP surgery to encourage patients to make lifestyle changes.
The Hypertension Patient Education Handout is printable leaflet that contains up-to-date information about what hypertension is, understanding blood pressure readings, possible complications and risk management of hypertension in patient-friendly language. The chart breaks down the complications into easy-to-understand chunks accompanied by diagrams.
The Hypertension Model Set consists of models of multiple organs including the brain, eye, heart, kidney and arteries, showing the effects of high blood pressure on each organ. The model is accompanied by a patient education card to describe common conditions that are associated with hypertension including glaucoma, atherosclerosis, arterial plaques, kidney failure, and strokes. Ideal for health education.
The anatomy chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the charts and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied) or cleaning with a damp cloth. Designed and printed in the UK.
The anatomy models and chart included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually.
Hypertension Collection - HYPCOLL
The chart measures 50cm x 65cm
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.