The Infant IV Arm LF03637 by Life/Form is a quality training aid for practicing and demonstrating intravenous puncture of the newborn. The arm model has been crafted from a unique, extremely thin synthetic skin and rubber tubing featuring a small lumen and thin walls.
The baby injection training arm features accessible cephalic and basilic vein, as well as the dorsal venous arch on the hand. Injection arm comes with two IV bags with clamps, one pint of simulated blood and a winged infusion set included.
Download Infant IV Arm LF03637 product manual.
|Product details||Infant IV Arm LF03637
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.