This Intermediate Manual Handling Demonstration Kit includes the following items for teaching back care, ideal for occupational health specialists:
This set is designed to teach the effects of proper and improper manual handling and is an ideal set for teachers and classes of all levels. Everything you need in one package to teach about the anatomy of the spine, safe lifting techniques, and spinal pathologies that may occur as a result of poor manual handling techniques. Ideal for manual handling and health and safety courses.
*Please note the Vertebral Column study guide in the picture is now out of print and has been replaced by the The Muscular & Skeletal Systems Study Guide.
|Product details||Intermediate Manual Handling Demonstration Kit - 306M
Manufacturer: ESP Models
Comes with manufacturer's One Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.